Welcome to Boucan
Discover our unique hotel set high amongst the rainforest and sun-dappled cocoa groves of Saint Lucia’s oldest plantation, Rabot Estate. It’s a truly special place where luxury and style come together with the drama of big nature and, of course, cocoa and chocolate – where you can relax and unwind, treat yourself to a soothing Cocoa Juvenate spa treatment, explore your beautiful surroundings, take a tour, walk the cocoa trails and so much more.
Created to sit perfectly in the stunning natural beauty of their rainforest surroundings, the Lodges at Boucan are a unique blend of Saint Lucian charm and sleek contemporary style. All rooms are positioned to catch the cooling breeze and are furnished with premium luxury and comfort in mind – and the views are to die for.
We offer two types of accommodation:
Situated around a relaxing garden courtyard, all six Lodges have views of the Petit Piton and feature stunning rainforest showers that are not to be missed.
• 450 square feet
• King size four poster bed (UK)
• Lounging sofa
• Open-sky rainforest shower
Located in an elevated position our eight Luxe Lodges have dramatic views of both Pitons and the Caribbean Sea beyond from their private verandahs.
• 750 square feet
• Super king size four poster bed (UK)
• Private verandah with twin Piton views
• Sun loungers on the verandah
• Open-sky twin rainforest shower
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE
• Four-poster, pillow top, king & super king size (UK) beds
• REN toiletries from London
• iPod and docking station – pre-loaded with playlists inspired by the estate
• Welcome bottle of wine in room
• Freshly ground coffee, Jing tea, freshly made chocolate treats, water & ice – all refreshed daily
• Daily housekeeping
• Safety deposit box
• Hair Dryer, vanity & sewing kits
• Super-high thread count cotton sheets & towels
• Free WiFi throughout the hotel
From our mountain side 1’000 feet above sea level we descend daily to our speedboat at Soufriere harbour, then effortlessly whisk you to the local beaches. The roads to these beaches are difficult and this is a far more glamorous and faster way to get there! Trips to the beach outside this schedule can be arranged at additional cost
Visited 3926 times, 1 Visits today